Call us on: 1300 299 969 Or: (03) 9311 0475

7 Comments

Ian Lester

2 years ago

We used your service 3/11/17 for a full household move from Pakenham Victoria to Yamba NSW. The service was excellent ! Jack is so cool, calm and collected, a true gentleman with a friendly caring manner. We experienced no fuss, on time with not a single breakage! The cost was very competitive and affordable. We would recommend your service to anyone above all others. Thank you, and Jack I owe you dinner mate!

Troy Said

2 years ago

Dear Ian and Mary,
We really appreciate your kind words and are delighted to help your family move Interstate. Our driver Jack is a fantastic and life long removalist who always does his best to get the job done professionally. Jack said you guys packed well and were an absolute please so we need to say Thanks to you guys. Enjoy Yamba (great part of the world) and feel free to contact us if you ever need.
Regards
Troy Said

Diane

1 year ago

All of our goods didn’t fit on the truck (I underestimated how much we had, but when driver assessed the situation the night before he said it would be okay). The removal took place 1/5/18 and its now 19/6/18 and after numerous calls we still can’t get in touch with someone to collect the remaining items from Gold Coast and deliver to country Victoria. Very frustrating! What do I do? I just want to know the cost and have my property delivered to me.

Julia

3 months ago

Please write the cost of your freight services (boxes with things and some small furniture) from Palm Beach to Cabramatta. Do you perform such services. Also on the trip should be one person with a dog dachshund. Transportation is needed next week.

Troy Said

3 months ago

Hi Julia,

Yes we can help but need to know what exactly you want moved. How many boxes? What items of furniture? Is it ground level on pickup and delivery?

Feel free to contact us on:

Troy Said
Senior Moving Consultant

Tel: 1300 299 969
service@interstateremovals.com.au

Danielle Wood

3 months ago

Hello,
I would like to transport a buffet from Belgrave, Victoria to Otago, Tasmania. The item is 164 x 95 x 59cm. I am very flexible with time. Danielle

Troy Said

3 months ago

Hello Danielle,

Thanks for your comment, our minimum charge is $775 inc GST. Let us know if this is within your budget.
Kind regards,